martes, 6 de mayo de 2008

1st day SOA+D pre art

today I did study with a cool teacher

he is... Alvaro Conti XD! you rocks!

I used to meet him once when I got interview

..

he came to the room ..and let us close the eyes..

and he asked what did we notice about him at first sight

he asked for the text on his T-shirt

..and sure ^^u nobody could remember ahaha!

and he told us ...we have to notice notice notice much .

it's important for Designs.

..

and next ...he let us do anything with the furnitures in the room ...

you could ..move it ...sit ...sleep..walk ..stand blabla ..anything you want

and then ..he asked us to do the catwalk with the table xDDD

he walked on those table for testing ..turn on music... he did dance hahaha


for us ..we came in groups ..and we have to ask secrets of all of us in group

everybody in the group have to walk on the table like models

and their friends will tell ..the things that anybody never know about people who's walking

well, it for making everybody in class knew each other much more better.



I walked and ...dance dance ..and ending up ...sway the cloth in the air ..dance dance ^^U

and "whoooo whoooo!" ^^UUUUUU ..my craziness can't hide now =.= I'm sorry


----------------------

when finish class at the U ..I came to minz's house

well, I had never take bus to Ratchadamnoen ^^U

so I take a bus that I read the names of the places on the windows...

it took about 3 hours to the destination

=.= ..gah ...^^U ..I took wrong bus ...FUCK !! -*-

we did sound record at minz house today ...

when I came ..the guitarist has gone already

and the keyboard was still recording ...

after that Nem ...the male vocalist ..showed me the spot radio he did for fun

I can't stop laughing ..

well ..how crazy I am ...Nem is 10 times crazier than me.

and sometimes next...I did record my voice in some parts ..

but I think .."I don't like it" -*- ..I'll do again on thursday..I don't have class also

PRE RECORD! :P

and I back home at 19.00 =.= ..tired!

...

well ...today ..end of SUPER TAG !

No hay comentarios: