jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

loy kratong

today in Thailand is "loy kratong day"

floating kratong on the river...

like last year... my kratong this year made of bread



Friendly for environmental ^ ^

and also can be marine animal's food

.....

I'm clearing my table already..for specialday because

yesterday..well...many last days

very messy table ..@.@ full of paper from Typographic studies



this pic I took yesterday..@.@ ach

but don't worry ...now it's so clean ...I organized them all already

....

and lastly ....End with my pic from today

Have nice luck ....I'm maybe so bust these day..



GOOD LUCK!

1 comentario:

Ferk dijo...

Woh!.. o.o
loy kratong day... that's when you put your wishes in a flower and let it go through the river?

BIG -mess mess-
tube Tube TUBE TuBe
Michael Jackson B-) -mess-

says to hand: congratulations for your parents ^^