miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

design fundamental [Tapio L.]

now ..coming of my blog again ...

I didn't forget , but I'm lazy :)

.....today ...I have design fundamental at university

we are learning in 8th floor studio :D




top of my table... has my name on it ! "Namo[comdes]" lol


so messy it is ... :D my work today is drawing same object in 4 styles
lines, black markers, looked real sketch and ...make it ...color!
I drew my broku figure :P



this is the first time for me on water color [right bottom]
quite hard ...so I ask some introduction from my teacher ...mr. Tapio Lehtonen :)
and he suggested me to visit the site: www.handprint.com
this can help...a lot! ...well yes ...this quite nice! ...I will practice it hard ^ ^



look! ... :D my first time water color !!!!


this ...gothic looked silent man ..Varut ......isn't he beautiful? :P
we called him "Lucy" but he didn't like this name at all. hahaa



Lucy!!! black and white portrait!



this is Joe! ...little bunny xD!!! ..Lucy's friend ..



this is Tip :D ..she was so talkative , very funny and friendly girl! :D
we are talking about Marilyn Manson ....she's his huge fan!
and also ...she told me that she loves punk! xDDDD wow!



this is Titi :D JROCK FAN!!!!! ...I LOVE YOU!



etc ..etc.. xD ...there're some people working on the floor ..
well ..I did work on table hahaha :D

today so tired ..so fun and ...so ....surprise hahaha
end of super tag!

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

No hay comentarios: